Thursday, February 03, 2005

Love Life

A good friend has requested me to write about my love life. I cannot reject her request , not just bcoz she is a good friend but also because she has promised that she would write about my love life. I am just a little scared about the second part. It took me just a few seconds to decide that should blog about my love life lest.....

Now coming to the topic, my love life has a lot of similarities with the National Stock Exchange(NSE). The NSE has no control over the stock price. The prices of the stocks are controlled by the Bulls and Bears. They decide which stock should move up and which should not.

My love life is just similar. I play the role of NSE. The women i know are like the scrips. My dearest friends play the wonderful role of Bulls and Bears. Every now and then the value of one of the scrips increases and that becomes the most valued stock of the NSE. The value of the scrips are controlled by the bulls and bears. The prices of all the scrips keep fluctuating depending on the interest of the bulls and bears. The NSE has no choice but to watch it quietly and come to know from the bulls and bears which scrip is the most valued scrip at the moment. New scrips get added too, sometimes with the knowledge of the NSE and sometimes without. Exciting and fascinating eh??

One of my other friends who was so fascinated by this stock market game has even written a story and screenplay for his next film. I do not know if the NSE will get the royalty for it :)).

So, thats all about my love life. It is so easy. If my dear friend who requested me to write about my love life publishes her version of my love life, you can also be a player in the stock market of Venkat's Love Life Stock Exchange. Let the stock market get more interesting, exciting and fascinating.

Yours Truly

The NSE


2 comments:

S! said...

Love life is actually an oxymoron. You either have love or you have a life!

Welcome to the world of blogging, Venks.

S!

ManojG said...

Hmmmm. Interesting analogy. Hope u have a 'bull run', with most or scrips doing well -:)

And yes, Venks, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!